- Installation of all kinds and species of unfinished solid hardwood flooring and parquet flooring - Unfinished flooring is a product that must be job-site sanded, stained if desired, and finished after installation. A 3/4" thick unfinished strip floor can be sanded from four(4) to six(6) times in its lifetime.
- Installation of pre-finished wood flooring and bamboo flooring - Pre-finished flooring is factory sanded and finished flooring that only needs installation.
- Installation of engineered wood flooring and hand-scraped flooring - Engineered wood is a sandwich of 1/16" to 1/8" of finish wood on top and non-finish plywood underneath. It is 100% genuine wood.
- Installation of laminate flooring - Laminate flooring is not made from real wood. It is a surface layer of two thin sheets of paper impregnated with melamine it is a photograph of wood grain, under the photograph is about a half-inch of wood-chip composite.
- Installation of decorative strips, borders, medallions, patterns, inlays, shoe molding, quarter round, baseboard, t-moldings, reducers, square nose and threshold.
- Installation of all kinds of wooden stairs.
- Installation and leveling of wooden and concrete floors and subfloors.
- Installation of all kinds of unfinished and pre-finished wood vents.
- Repairing existing hardwood floors and stairs.
We use the best dust-less sanding machines to sand and buff existing hardwood flooring.
We use the best stains in all colors and custom stain colors can be made on order. Some of the stain colors we use are: Neutral, Natural, Antique Brown, Golden Brown, Medium Brown, Ebony, Chestnut, Royal Mahogany, Rosewood and much more.
We use all kind of finishes- Oil-modified urethane, Water-based urethane, Swedish finish and others. Those finishes come in four basic sheens: matte, satin, semi-gloss, and gloss.
We can also move furniture and appliances if needed.
We can remove already existing flooring such as: carpet, tile and old hardwood flooring.